Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scripting help.

Well, to make Modevel Warfare even better, I need a special script. Here is a forum post I wrote on the subject:

Hello, I would like it if someone could either help me find the script, or help me by making it. I want this script: It would eventually have a winner to a game, like miked's script, and it would than say the top 5 players from that round, and while this was going on, it would regen the map. Also note there are 4 teams, Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. And the round would last for 5 minutes. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

If you can help me with this and need to make it, yuo will probally want some form of pay. I could probally give you free admin whenever I put it in,but it could take a bit. If you want to help message me on ROBLOX, my username is VMN :P, and name your price if you want something.

Also, you can donate money to go towards me running ads for Modevel Warfare, check it out at least: http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=11779912 See you later.